Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sandusky

It's funny how I continue to work on my family tree and how many KINS I have in the Sandusky, Ohio area. The names are getting longer and longer every week I work on my family tree. I am getting to think that Ohio is the main area of Italian immigrants, you would think New York or New Jersey would be the main hub for Italians, but I am think that Ohio was the largest Italian immigrants. As I sit here I am watching Tommy Boy, a 1995 movie starting Chris Farley and David Spade. The movie is hosted in the city of Sandusky, Ohio. Ohio was the leading automotive parts and I have found records of some of our family members working in the automotive industry, even though most of them were barbers or shoe makers. The newest family member that has been added to the family tree "Farrar". In the next day or two I will list all those that have direct connection to the Italian Family Tree.  

No comments:

Post a Comment